For 20 years, litigating nationwide, Susan Moran was hired for her “out-of-the-box” thinking in complex civil matters, business divorce, construction cases, employment disputes and Indian casino litigation. Representative institutional clients include GECC, Textron, Fleet Bank, John Deere and Fifth Third Bank. After moving her practice to the Cape in 1998, Susan later became a certified mediator. She specializes in all manner of business law including employment contracts, independent contractor agreements, covenants not to compete, formation of corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships.
A graduate of Tufts University and Suffolk Law School, Susan is also certified in Conciliation and Mediation. In alternative dispute resolution, Attorney Moran provides businesses (directly or, through their respective attorneys), the opportunity to avoid the lengthy process of litigation in court, which can go on for years and cost more in both dollars and time away from your business. Additionally, a conciliated or mediated settlement can offer more control, choices, latitude and creativity because the solutions are crafted by the parties who know their businesses better than any court.
- Falmouth Selectman, Vice Chairman, term 2014 – 2017
- President, Cape & Islands Councilors & Selectmans’ Association
- Member, Falmouth Economic Development Industrial Corporation
- Liaison, Falmouth Energy Committee, Veterans’ Service
- Past Vice President of the West Falmouth Library Board
- Member, Philanthropy Partners of the Cape and Islands
- Member, Falmouth Chamber of Commerce
- Falmouth Together We Can, Inc.
- Cape Cod Water Protection Collaborative Member